Bài viết 1
Lượt xem 90


  • Bị cấm #1

    Aves VS Benfica, Benfica must win

    1. After 32 rounds, soccer tips for tomorrow Aves got 5 wins, 2 draws, 25 losses and placed the 18 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Aves got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

    2. After 32 rounds, Benfica got 22 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Benfica got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aves 0.97--1.5/-2-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 0 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 53.85%; Home odds win rate: 76.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 23.08%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3/3.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 78 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 16 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 2.56%; Under odds win rate: 51.28%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tips group combination of this game is 11.08-5.22-1.22.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aves(5.2%), Draw(12.4%), Benfica(82.5%)

    Aves VS Benfica, Benfica must win




Bài viết 1
Lượt xem 90