Bài viết 1
Lượt xem 56


  • Bị cấm #1

    USA Major League Soccer-Montreal Impact VS Toronto FC Analysis

    1. After 3 rounds, free prediction Montreal Impact got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Montreal Impact got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

    2. After 4 rounds, Toronto FC got 3 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Toronto FC got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montreal Impact 0.95--0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 753 matches, the home team got 290 wins, 197 draws and 266 losses. Home win rate: 38.51%; Draw win rate: 26.16%; Away win rate: 35.33%; Home odds win rate: 49.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.20%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2368 matches, the home team got 1108 wins, 558 draws and 702 losses. Home win rate: 46.79%; Draw win rate: 23.56%; Away win rate: 29.65%; Over odds win rate: 46.62%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 47.72%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.50-3.50-1.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: free soccer tips site Montreal Impact(26.5%), Draw(25.5%), Toronto FC(48.0%)

    USA Major League Soccer-Montreal Impact VS Toronto FC Analysis





Bài viết 1
Lượt xem 56